How To Reduce Pimple Marks Naturally:
Acne is a common skin disease that affects up to 80% of people in their lifetime.
Acnes left their scars, if you want to reduce your pimple marks, don’t touch your face with dirty hands. There are several remedies that can be used to vanish your scars. Natural ingredients provide a reliable solution for various skin issues. Have a look at these remedies that can be used to remove acne scars:
1. Orange Peel Powder:
Orange peel is a rich source of vitamin C that clears acne scars and improves skin complexion. The citric acid helps to lighten the marks and brighten the skin.
How to use Orange Peel Powder:
- Add equal quantity of orange peel powder and honey, and applied it on your scars.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
2. Coconut Oil:
Its moisturizing properties can be great for hair and skin. Some of its active ingredients are even believed to help minimize scars.
How to use Coconut Oil:
- Apply the oil on your scars, and leave it overnight for better results.
- You can use it daily without worrying.
3. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera can benefit the healing process of scar tissue and assists in reducing scars. The clear gel within aloe vera leaves is used topically to soothe skin that has been burned or irritated, and some people use it to treat acne. Aloe’s antibacterial qualities are probably what make it effective for topical use to treat acne.
How to use Aloe Vera:
- Apply a thick layer and leave it overnight.
- Repeat it daily for rapid results.
4. Baking Soda:
It is an best way to remove acne scars. It keeps your skin hydrated. Daily use of baking soda can help get rid of clogged pores and dark spots.
How to use Baking Soda:
- Add baking soda with water and make a paste.
- Apply it on your scars for 10-15
- Wash it if dry.
5. Lemon Juice:
It is enriched with vitamin C that helps to remove and lighten the scars.
How to use Lemon Juice:
- Add lemon juice into a bowl, apply it on scars with cotton balls or your fingers.
- Apply it for 10-15 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.
6. Castor Oil:
Castor oil mends damaged skin cells and can nourish and heal scars with consistent application. The fatty acids in castor oil penetrate deep into scar tissue and promote the growth of healthy tissues around it. It fights pigmentation and enriches the skin.
How to use Castor Oil:
- Apply the oil on scars, leave it overnight and wash it with lukewarm water.
Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components. These characteristics can provide glow and shine to the skin. It reduces pigmentation and lightens the skin.
How to use Turmeric:
- Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply it on the scars on your face as a mask.
- Apply it for 30 minutes and wash.